Business Update Autumn 2017
Since our last update almost 18 months ago we have been through another ‘interesting’ period with a relatively flat second half to 2016, followed by a buoyant 2017 (fingers crossed!). Key events over the last 18 months have been:
- We decided to cease our electrical contracting business with Ryan wanting to start out on his own – our registration has transferred to RA Electrical.
- At the end of 2016 we had to take the decision to reduce our office staff and instead brought in a new Service Engineer – James.
- In September we reacted to continuing healthy sales by hiring another experienced and quality heating engineer – Ian aka ‘Macko’.
- We continue to use 3-4 quality sub-contractors to support our own permanent staff.
- We are now progressing a Gas Safe registration to expand our Heating project and servicing capability
The government continues to favour the Heat Pump market with Renewable Heat Incentive tariffs stable or increasing (although caps have been introduced for larger properties). Biomass and Solar PV subsidies remain in place and still an attractive proposition for the right projects.
We continue to enjoy good working relationships with our major suppliers: NIBE, Vaillant, Hargassner, ETA, Nuaire and Emmeti
In the last 12 months Trusted Energy Solutions has installed:
- 26 air source heat pumps
- 10 ground source heat pumps
- 2 large biomass systems with district heating – supplying 15 separate properties
- 5 Solar PV systems – up to 30kW
- 14 underfloor heating systems
- 8 substantial radiator systems
- 5 heat recovery ventilation systems
- numerous other small ancillary projects
- 100+ heat pump and biomass service calls
This is a substantial step up in heat pump activity from previous years and clearly reflects confidence in our skills, experience, customer focus and quality ethos.
Please get in touch – we are here to help!
Arrange a free no-obligation quote today – Call 01636 555 011
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you. For new installations we offer a free initial consultation and site survey with no high pressure sales.
Use the contact form to send us your query, or call us on 01636 555 011 . Our consultancy always starts with a short telephone conversation to understand your needs.
4 Sherwood Network Centre
Sherwood Energy Village