Ground source heat pump with two floors of underfloor heating for a domestic property near Retford, Nottinghamshire.
Providing heating and hot water for newly-built 350 m2 farm house
- NIBE F1145 Ground Source Heat Pump Three Phase 15kW
- NIBE VPB 300L Hot Water Cylinder
- NIBE UKV 300L Buffer Tank
- 1200m horizontal ground collector
- 2300m underfloor heating pipework
Qualified for Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive with 7 years of payments
Annual Renewable Heat Incentive income £6,200
Fuel saving over oil of £900 per annum
Total investment £23,800 for ground source and underfloor heating system.