New Build Services
How do we help self builders?
Many of our customers are building their dream home and are often understandably confused and bewildered by the myriad technologies, manufacturers and consultants out there, all eager to persuade them in a particular direction.
We try to give unbiased and impartial advice, explain how technologies work and integrate (or don’t!), and try to keep things simple, cost effective and fit for purpose. We believe that the key element of our sales process is to educate the customer to enable them to make an informed decision.
We have designed, specified and installed over 100 heating and ventilation systems for new builds and major renovations. At any one time we are normally engaged on a number of concurrent new build projects, totalling 15-20 a year – significantly more than many builders.
We have substantial practical project knowledge in this area and are happy to share our experiences and expertise.
What do we offer?
Our technology and services offering is extensive:
- Air and Ground Source heat pumps
- Gas boilers
- Oil boilers
- Biomass boilers
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Solar Thermal
- Underfloor heating
- Radiator systems
- Solar PV
- General plumbing: hot and cold water services, waste and soil, installation of sanitary ware
How else can we assist?
As well as our suite of standard technologies our expertise extends to:
- Energy / heating consultancy
- Construction techniques / elements
- Energy efficiency
- Project management
- Technology integration
- Assistance with planning authorities, building control and utilities
- Less common technologies, for example: Rainwater Harvesting and water treatment