Heat Pumps & Renewable Energy
Trusted Energy – Heating Engineers
Trusted Energy Solutions are quality focused renewable heating specialists serving the East Midlands from our offices near Newark.
With 10 years of experience and hundreds of renewable energy installations, we supply and install quality products with a strong customer service ethos and always aim to enhance our reputation as a trusted installer.
Specialising in Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar PV, heat recovery ventilation (MVHR) and associated technologies, we provide heating and energy solutions to both commercial and domestic customers.
As fully MCS certified installers we able to offer a complete design, supply & installation service. We are committed to long term relationships with our customers and understand that choosing to install renewable energy technologies is a significant investment in which you want confidence.
Our customers are happy to recommend us – much of our new business comes from previous customer referrals.
- Exchange your current fossil fuel or electric boiler with an eligible renewable heating technology and with the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years plus make savings on your energy bills. This is available until 31st March 2022. From 1st April, the Boiler Upgrade Scheme is available.
- On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
- We will provide servicing and maintenance even if we weren’t the original installers of your system.
- We offer free on-site surveys with no obligation.
- We are specialists in a broad array of systems including air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps as well as more conventional gas, oil or LPG boilers.
- In addition to this we also supply and install radiators, under floor heating and MVHR systems as well as general plumbing works to ensure we can deliver a complete turn-key solution to any residential or commercial project.
- We hold several accreditations, including: MCS, OFTEC, Gas Safe, ELECSA and the renewable energy consumer code (RECC).
East Midlands Heating Specialist Consultants and Installers
Our aim is to educate our customers and demystify renewable heating technology so that you can make an informed buying decision. Ensuring a successful outcome for you is also in our best interests – we will not sell you a technology which does not meet your objectives or is not suitable for your property.
An introductory phone conversation followed by a no obligation site survey to clarify your expectations and requirements ensures the most applicable system for you and your property is proposed.
Following the survey we undertake calculations to assess your property’s energy demand; accurately assessing the size and design requirements of any proposed system. Recommended solutions, prices, energy calculations, energy savings and estimated subsidy payments are then provided to you to assist in the decision-making process.
Should you wish to proceed with our proposals, a detailed site assessment is carried out by a senior engineer, before agreeing a date for our experienced and fully accredited technicians to begin the installation.
What is the renewable heat incentive?
The Renewable Heat Incentive is a government backed scheme designed to encourage the uptake of renewable heat technologies through the provision of financial incentives. These incentives are designed to cover the cost of the installation. We assist all our customers with their claim.
There are two types of incentive available:
The domestic tariff pays back over a period of seven years and allows owners of single dwellings to claim RHI. The amount is calculated by your properties specific heat requirements which is based on an EPC.
The non-domestic tariff pays back quarterly, over 20 years on a meter based system and is aimed at industrial, commercial, public sector, district heating systems and community organisations.
RHI is available until 31st march 2022. From 1st April the Boiler Upgrade Scheme is available.