Trusted Energy – Heating Engineers
Trusted Energy Solutions are quality focused heating engineers for domestic, industrial and commercial properties.
We supply and install quality products with a strong customer service ethos and always aim to enhance our reputation as a trusted installer.
Specialising in renewable energy systems such as Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps and associated technologies, we provide heating solutions to commercial and domestic customers. Our offer also covers traditional heating installations including Gas, LPG and Oil.
From our base near Newark, we provide specialist heating services across the East Midlands.
- Exchange your current fossil fuel or electric boiler with an eligible renewable heating technology and with the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), you could receive quarterly cash payments over seven years plus make savings on your energy bills.
- On-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
- We will provide servicing and maintenance even if we weren’t the original installers of your system.
- We offer free on-site surveys with no obligation.
- We are specialists in a broad array of systems including air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps as well as more conventional gas, oil or LPG boilers.
- In addition to this we also supply and install radiators, under floor heating and MVHR systems as well as general plumbing works to ensure we can deliver a complete turn-key solution to any residential or commercial project.
- We hold several accreditations, including: MCS, OFTEC, Gas Safe, ELECSA and the renewable energy consumer code (RECC).
East Midlands Heating Specialist Consultants and Installers
We have a broad experience installing renewable and traditional heating systems across the East Midlands, including Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and South Yorkshire.
Our customers are happy to recommend us – much of our new business comes from previous customer referrals.
What is the renewable heat incentive?
The Renewable Heat Incentive is a government backed scheme designed to encourage the uptake of renewable heat technologies through the provision of financial incentives. These incentives are designed to cover the cost of the installation. We assist all our customers with their claim.
There are two types of incentive available:
The domestic tariff pays back over a period of seven years and allows owners of single dwellings to claim RHI. The amount is calculated by your properties specific heat requirements which is based on an EPC.
The non-domestic tariff pays back quarterly, over 20 years on a meter based system and is aimed at industrial, commercial, public sector, district heating systems and community organisations.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you. For new installations we offer a free initial consultation and site survey with no high pressure sales.
Use the contact form to send us your query, or call us on 01636 555 011 . Our consultancy always starts with a short telephone conversation to understand your needs.
4 Sherwood Network Centre
Sherwood Energy Village